Volunteer Membership Assistant Needed!
We are currently looking to engage creative, focused and enthusiastic volunteers who will involve local community and businesses in supporting ARMS mission and strategic goals. Membership is a very important and influential tool to have as a non-profit organization and therefore ARMS is looking for a volunteer membership coordinator to strengthen and engage the relationship with existing members and increase opportunities for new membership. We offer training and learning opportunities, regular communication, space to provide input and feedback, leadership opportunities and our great appreciation in many forms!
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and mature
- Ability to build strong relationships with new people and organizations
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with a non-profit is considered an asset
Volunteer Membership Coordinator:
- Connect with local businesses for potential partnerships/sponsorships/memberships
- Assist with coordinating one event at ARMS, or another suitable location, to engage existing members
- Gain 25 new members by the end of project term.
Approximately 4 hours per month between Feb 2019 – Dec 2019 (total of approx. 50 hours). Hours are flexible and can be completed in office or from home on your own schedule.
Link to Mission: