Volunteer Fundraising Assistant Needed!
We are currently looking to engage a number of passionate, outgoing and enthusiastic volunteers who will involve local community and businesses in supporting ARMS mission and strategic goals. Fundraising is an important source of income for ARMS and therefore we are looking for a volunteer fundraising coordinator to strengthen our fundraising activities and directly contribute to increasing organizational resources supporting on-the-ground environmental programs. We offer training and learning opportunities, regular communication, space to provide input and feedback, leadership opportunities and our great appreciation in many forms!
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and mature
- Fundraising and/or event planning experience preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships with new people and organizations
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Volunteer experience or experience with a non-profit is considered and asset
Volunteer Fundraising Coordinator:
- Connect with local businesses for potential sponsorships for specific ARMS programs
- Plan and implement one fundraising activities with the goal to raise $1000 by the end of project term
Hours are flexible and can be completed in office or from home on your own schedule.