Volunteer Special Event Booth Attendant Needed!
We are currently looking to engage a number of passionate, outgoing and enthusiastic volunteers who will involve local community in supporting ARMS mission and strategic goals. Community relations are an important part of ARMS, especially with getting our message across and therefore we are looking for volunteer special event booth attendants to assist staff with the 2019 events planned. We offer training and learning opportunities, regular communication, space to provide input and feedback, leadership opportunities and our great appreciation in many forms!
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and mature
- Ability to build strong relationships with new people and organizations
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Volunteer experience or experience with a non-profit is considered an asset
- Previous event planning experience is considered an asset
Volunteer Special Event Booth Attendant:
- Event setup and take down of ARMS tent and other event items
- Connect with local community responding to requests and handing out information on the Alouette watershed
- Represent ARMS during event in a professional and respectable manner
Hours are flexible and can be completed in office or from home on your own schedule.